Want a new water main without having your land dug up?
Domestic Water Mains Replacement Services have over 25 years' combined experience in the exterior plumbing trade, with the ability to replace your watermain with minimal disturbance to your garden or driveway. Innovative impact moling systems mean your water mains can be replaced and ducts can be laid for pipes and cabling.
Established in 2002, we have provided trenchless water main replacement solutions for our clients throughout the North West for nearly a decade.
Given the specialist nature of our work we are favoured by many building companies and property owners, and pride ourselves on our efficient, flexible service.
Areas we serve include:
- The Wirral
- North Wales
- And surrounding areas
Why might I need a new watermain?
- If you are having problems with your poor water pressure
- If your boiler is not working efficiently
- If it takes hours to fill a bath
- If your washing machine takes longer to complete a cycle
- If you have a high lead content in your drinking water
- If your house was built pre-1970
481 Pensby Road